Our fully equipped, modern workshop is located in South Australia's Riverland region of Berri, approximately three hours from Adelaide. Water Engineering Technologies has 52 staff, all with extensive experience in fabrication, mechanical, diving and electrical work.
We offer commercial services to customers from the water supply, irrigation, agriculture and mining industries nation wide.
Our key capabilities and expertise are in the areas of:
- Pump overhauls, refurbishment and repairs.
- Water meter testing, calibration and overhaul.
- Iron bacteria control.
Read the Mechanical information sheet for more information and key contacts
- Fabrication of pipe specials.
- Manufacturing of steel, stainless steel and aluminium structures.
Fabrication information sheet
- Design, manufacture and maintain specialist electrical switchboards, control panels and telemetry systems.
Electrical information sheet
- Extensive experience in low visibility 'black water' diving.
- Underwater construction and maintenance.
Diving information fact sheet
Contact us for more information about how we can help you by calling 08 8595 2277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Water Engineering Technologies is a business unit of SA Water and wholly owned by the Government of South Australia.