What kind of work will I do as an Electrical Apprentice?
- Building switchboards and other control systems for pumps, valves and tanks
- Trenching and laying power cables
- Fault finding and repairs to various SA Water assets
- Working with ultrasonic and telemetry equipment
- Maintaining the supply of power to SA Water assets
What training will I undertake as an Electrical Apprentice?
Our aim is to equip Electrical Apprentices with all of the skills they require to move seamlessly into rewarding careers. Apprentices undertake Certificate III in ElectroTechnology at TAFE.
Modules at TAFE may include:
- Dismantle, assemble and fabricate electrical components
- Lay and connect cabling
- Assemble and set up wired and wireless systems
- Assemble electronic apparatus
<<Back to Apprenticeships