Collect water and up to $200.
You can apply for up to $200 for a new stand alone rainwater tank with a capacity of 1000 litres or more which is not connected to household plumbing.
- The tank must be purchased on or after 11 March 2010 (with purchase date on the receipt).
- The receipt of purchase must be an original.
- The tank must have a minimum capacity of 1000 litres.
- Only one stand alone tank rebate is available per property.
- There is no requirement for the rainwater tank to be connected to household plumbing.
To check if you qualify for the rebate, please read the full terms and conditions (including purchase date eligibility) which are available on the application form (in PDF format):
Rainwater Tank Rebate Application
For further information phone the Water Rebates Hotline on 1800 130 952.