You can access the collections in our library if you are researching water use in South Australia.
SACE Research Project Resources
SA Water helps students and teachers to understand issues related to water use, and to take positive, sustainable action. Issues related to water are becoming some of the most important issues that communities are facing. If you feel the specialised services of our library will help you research water-related topics, please contact us.
To provide fair and efficient access to our resources, you must:
- Clearly define your research project topic.
- Only ask for specialist help from SA Water's librarian if all usual sources have failed to provide an answer (e.g. internet, school and public libraries). Before you start, check our student information page - you might find what you need there.
- Make specific requests. It is better to ask, What salinity interception schemes are used by SA Water around Renmark? Than to ask, Please give me information on salinity in the River Murray.
Before you contact SA Water, it is important you:
- Have your idea approved by your teacher.
- Plan ahead and allow at least a week for a reply to your request.