Phase Two Engagement
A Community Committee for Recycled Water Storage has been established. The Committee includes representatives of industry groups, horticultural irrigators, community and Local Government. The Community Committee members are as follows:
- Evie Arharidis
- Louis Marafioti
- Nick Pezzaniti
- Michael Picard
- Matthew Sheedy
- Ross Trimboli
Local Council representatives
- Eddie Stubing - District Council of Mallala Councillor
- Paul Cleghorn - District Council of Mallala staffer
- Peter Rentoulis - City of Playford Councillor
- Greg Pattinson - City of Playford staffer
- Kieren Chappell - Light Regional Council staffer
- Danny De Ieso - AusVeg SA
- Susie Green - Horticulture Coalition of SA
- Dino Musolino - HortEx Alliance Inc
- Rocco Musolino - Virginia Irrigators Association
- Felicia Nguyen - Vietnamese Farmers Association
SA Water representative
- Mark Wilson, Business Development
The purpose of the Committee is to work with SA Water to develop an additional set of Guidelines for Recycled Water Storage in the Northern Adelaide Plains that sits comfortably with the community.
Read the Community Committee Terms of Reference.
Read the SA Water Guidelines for Recycled Water Storage in the Northern Adelaide Plains.
If you cannot access either of these links please contact Chloe Ringwood on (08) 7424 1977 or at email@example.com.