Subdividing your property can be a complex process. SA Water is just one organisation you will need to consult  to gain approval. We strongly recommend you get a licensed surveyor or conveyancer to help you manage the process. They will help you:

  • determine your requirements
  • draft your plans
  • lodge applications and necessary paperwork on your behalf and monitor their progress.

Generally, your surveyor will liaise directly with SA Water. Your surveyor will make sure the correct information and applications are submitted.

The SA Government website also offers a helpful guide on subdividing your property.

  • Major faults

  • Reported

  • Fowler St
  • Magill
  • 23/05/2019
  • Water Mains Leak
  • Last Updated: 23/05/2019 01:36 PM - We have a report of an incident in Magill and the water supply nearby may be impacted. Traffic management may be in place. Reference Number WO: 06801750.
  • See all major faults

  • Scheduled works

  • Underway
  • King William Rd
  • Hyde Park
  • 24/05/2019
  • Temporary Supply Interruption
  • Estimated start time and water supply off: 26/05/2019 10:00 PM
    Estimated restore time and water supply back on: 27/05/2019 06:00 AM

    We’re improving your services and undertaking maintenance work in Hyde Park. Sometimes our crews need to temporarily interrupt the water supply to our customers and/or manage traffic while they are working. Temporary traffic management may remain in place until reinstatement of the impacted road is complete. We always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as safely and quickly as we can.

  • See all scheduled works

Follow Us On