Major developers

Major developers

You are a Major Developer if you are working on large property developments or large subdivisions. Your developments will often involve construction of roads. They may also include extensions of mains. A Major Developer will need to enter into a Land Development Agreement.

If your land division extends a main (water or sewer), you need to fund the extension. SA Water will contribute 50% of the materials cost of an approach main that benefits others.

For a pre-development enquiry, please complete and submit our form.

For more information, please email us.

Please read our FAQ document for meters at practical completion here.

  • Major faults

  • Underway

  • Stephen Tce
  • St Peters
  • 16/11/2018
  • Water Supply On
  • 17/11/2018 05:03 AM - We are attending to an incident in St Peters with no interruption to the water supply. The safety of our crews and customers comes first, and we always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as quickly as we can. Reference Number WO: 06653006.
  • See all major faults

  • Scheduled works

  • Underway
  • Ronda Av
  • Roseworthy
  • 17/11/2018
  • Temporary Supply Interruption
  • Estimated start time and water supply off: 19/11/2018 08:00 AM
    Estimated restore time and water supply back on: 19/11/2018 03:00 PM

    We’re improving your services and undertaking maintenance work in Roseworthy. Sometimes our crews need to temporarily interrupt the water supply to our customers and/or manage traffic while they are working. Temporary traffic management may remain in place until reinstatement of the impacted road is complete. We always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as safely and quickly as we can.

  • See all scheduled works

Follow Us On