In this sectionMenu
We provide a number of technical standards which list products authorised for use for each infrastructure system.
Links to these authorised products can be found on our Technical Standards page
- TS 0500 - Authorised Products for Maintenance of Water & Sewer Systems
- TS 0502 - Authorised Products for Sewer Systems (up to DN 300)
- TS 0503 - Authorised Products for Water Systems (up to DN 375)
- TS 0504 - Authorised Products for Packaged Sewer Pump Stations
- TS 0506 - Authorised Products for Vacuum Sewer Systems
- TS 0507 - Authorised Products for Pressure Sewer Systems
Only products found in these technical standards are permitted for use in our infrastructure systems.
Process for new product authorisation
We approve products based on their ability to achieve the stated asset life. The reliability of our water and sewerage systems depend on the materials and products used during its construction. The appropriate selection of products and materials is essential to achieving the life expectancy of the assets.
We will only approve a product if:
- It complies with the sizing identified in the Technical Standard as well as
- Being appraised by WSAA
- We do not have an equivalent approved product
- It complies with the relevant product standards
The WSAA appraisal is an important part of our product assessment. However, WSAA assessment does not ensure approval.
How you can apply
Complete the Application Form
- Submit the appropriate certificates and test reports as requested
If multiple products are being submitted for approval, complete separate application forms for
- Products made to different standards or specifications - DI Pipes, GRP Pipes etc
- Products from different manufacturers or materials
Please call our Reticulation Networks Specialist on 08 7424 2009 or email at Reticulation.Networks@sawater.com.au
Water Supply On
- 18/06/2020 03:05 PM - We are attending to an incident in Arthurton with no interruption to the water supply. The safety of our crews and customers comes first, and we always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as quickly as we can. Reference Number WO: 07505663.
- See all major faults
Temporary Supply Interruption
- Estimated start time and water supply off: 27/04/2021 09:00 AM
Estimated restore time and water supply back on: 27/04/2021 03:00 PM
We’re improving your services and undertaking maintenance work in Mount Barker. Sometimes our crews need to temporarily interrupt the water supply to our customers and/or manage traffic while they are working. Temporary traffic management may remain in place until reinstatement of the impacted road is complete. We always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as safely and quickly as we can.
- See all scheduled works