In this sectionMenu
Social media disclaimer
Social media disclaimer
We will update and monitor our social media channels during business hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (ACST). These channels may be used more frequently during major incidents or severe weather events, to help with communications to the community.
If you follow us, you can expect regular updates covering some or all of the following:
- asset information and updates
- current and new services for our customers
- general helpful customer information
- safety and weather information
- our sponsorship and community partners updates
- alerts about content on our website such as:
- new initiatives
- our latest news
- media releases
- careers at SA Water.
Whenever you visit our website, SA Water will automatically record:
► your IP address
► date and time of your visit
► pages you access
This information does not identify you personally. No attempt is made to identify you except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider’s logs.
This information tells us how our site is being used and helps us improve it to make your visit useful, informative and enjoyable.
We may use Facebook remarketing services to advertise to previous visitors to this website. Facebook remarketing services are remarketing and behavioural targeting services provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activities of this website with the Facebook advertising network.
Facebook remarketing services are performed by tracking usage data, by using cookies and by using personal information provided to SA Water on this website and could result in users of this website being shown SA Water advertisements whilst using the Facebook website.
By using this website and/or providing your personal information to SA Water, you consent to SA Water using your personal information and other data in connection with Facebook remarketing services, including Audience Targeting, Custom Audiences and Lookalike Audiences.
You can opt-out of Facebook remarketing services at any time.
Our aim is to provide helpful and timely responses to customer enquiries during business hours, but we may not be able to reply individually to all messages we receive via social media. Our social media team reads all posts, comments and Direct Messages on our social media channels and we ensure that any emerging themes or helpful suggestions are passed to the relevant people at SA Water. We encourage open conversation and ask you to respect our community members by following a few simple guidelines:
- Please be respectful of other users and their opinions. Do not harass, abuse, threaten or make personal attacks against others.
- Please do not engage with us with inappropriate, inflammatory, offensive, repetitive, or unlawful comments.
- Do not disclose any personal or sensitive information about yourself or others. And do not disclose any confidential information, or infringe the intellectual property rights, of others.
- Employees, contractors or supplementary labour of SA Water who engage with us on our social media channels must ensure they comply with all obligations contained within our Social Media Policy and other relevant policies and obligations.
- Do not spam us by posting and sharing requests, offers or appeals, or by posting anything else that could be considered spam.
We will not respond to any social media user - and we may block and report a user - who repeatedly shares posts, comments or sends direct messages that do not meet these guidelines.
Water Supply On
- 18/06/2020 03:05 PM - We are attending to an incident in Arthurton with no interruption to the water supply. The safety of our crews and customers comes first, and we always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as quickly as we can. Reference Number WO: 07505663.
- See all major faults
Temporary Supply Interruption
- Estimated start time and water supply off: 15/06/2021 09:00 AM
Estimated restore time and water supply back on: 15/06/2021 04:00 PM
We’re improving your services and undertaking maintenance work in Elizabeth East. Sometimes our crews need to temporarily interrupt the water supply to our customers and/or manage traffic while they are working. Temporary traffic management may remain in place until reinstatement of the impacted road is complete. We always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as safely and quickly as we can.
- See all scheduled works