The following guidelines and documentation guide the maintenance and operation of our infrastructure.
Codes and Engineering Standards
Water Services Association of Australia (WSAA)
- Water Supply Code of Australia - WSA 03-2011
Links to these authorised products can be found on our Technical Standards page.
- TS 0503 - Authorised products for water systems
- TS 0500 - Authorised products for maintenance of water and sewer systems
Documentation and Drawings
Water Supply Construction Manual Drawings
Links to these standard drawings can be found on our Standard Drawings page.
- 4005-30001 - Index
- 4005-30002 - General information/preferences
- 4005-30003 - Excavation, embedment and trenchings
- 4005-30004 - Allocation of space for Services
- 4005-30005 - Mainlaying
- 4005-30006 - Water connections
- 4005-30007 - Access chambers and marker posts
- 4005-30008 - Meter Assemblies
- 4005-30009 - Fire Services
- 4005-30010 – Miscellaneous
Water Supply On
- 18/06/2020 03:05 PM - We are attending to an incident in Arthurton with no interruption to the water supply. The safety of our crews and customers comes first, and we always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as quickly as we can. Reference Number WO: 07505663.
- See all major faults
Temporary Supply Interruption
- Estimated start time and water supply off: 27/01/2021 09:30 AM
Estimated restore time and water supply back on: 27/01/2021 01:30 PM
We’re improving your services and undertaking maintenance work in Mount Barker. Sometimes our crews need to temporarily interrupt the water supply to our customers and/or manage traffic while they are working. Temporary traffic management may remain in place until reinstatement of the impacted road is complete. We always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as safely and quickly as we can.
- See all scheduled works