mySAWater – System maintenance is scheduled to commence at 8:30pm Saturday, 21 September 2019 and be completed by 10:00pm Saturday, 21 September 2019. During this time mySAWater will be unavailable.

Report a Fault, Major Faults and Scheduled Works Map – System maintenance is scheduled to commence at 8:30pm Saturday, 21 September 2019 and be completed by 10:00pm Saturday, 21 September 2019. During this time customers will need to report faults via 1300 729 283 and fault information will be not updated.

Land Development Agreements

Land Development Agreements

A Land Development Agreement is a contract between us and a property developer to construct water, wastewater, and recycled water infrastructure. You need a Land Development Agreement when you create a new public road as part of a development. If you just need to extend mains, then a Land Development Agreement is optional.

We will help to determine the water, wastewater, and recycled water infrastructure needed to support new residential, commercial, or industrial allotments. As the developer creating those allotments, you will pay the costs of constructing this infrastructure.

When you sign a Land Development Agreement with us, you must engage an accredited consulting engineer to prepare detailed infrastructure designs and an accredited civil contractor to construct the infrastructure.

The Land Development Agreement has 6 documents that include:

The DAFI is the only document we issue. All Annexure documents are to be read in conjunction with the DAFI and are linked above.

Schedule 1 of the DAFI is required to be completed and signed by the Developer before we issue a tax invoice.

A commencement date is required. If works have not commenced by this date, we may review the operation of the Land Development Agreement.

Every construction project must have a Superintendent appointed as the primary point of contact. Roles, responsibilities and duties of the Superintendent are detailed in Annexure D - Role of Superintendent.

Land Development Agreements signed before July 2017 will not be affected however we may transition dormant Land Development Agreements to the new format if it is beneficial to both parties.

How to apply for a Land Development Agreement

You or your representative (typically your surveyor) must lodge your proposed plan of division with the  State Commission Assessment Panel (SCAP).

The SCAP will process your application and forward it to us for comment.

When we have established your requirements we will advise SCAP and forward these requirements to you or your representative in the form of a letter.

What do I need to provide?

To start the process, you need to give us:

  1. The name (developer or company) in which the Land Development Agreement documentation will be issued
  2. The registered address of the company OR the residential address of the individuals
  3. Staging details (if applicable)
  4. The consulting engineer's name and address.

For more information please download and read our guidelines

Land Development Agreement Fees

Drinking Water and Recycled Water – Administration, Design and Documentation

Administration Fee for Link-up $202.00

Sewerage Administration

Administration Fee for Link-up $81.00

Water Meter Activation

20mm Water Meter Activation Fee $126.00

Tell us what you think

We're always looking for ways to improve our website, and we would appreciate your feedback on this page.

Please note we cannot respond to any comment made here. If you need a response, please contact us.

Was this page useful?
How can we make it better?

  • Major faults

  • Underway

  • Hazel St
  • Ascot Park
  • 21/09/2019
  • Water Supply On
  • 21/09/2019 02:24 PM - We are attending to an incident in Ascot Park with no interruption to the water supply. The safety of our crews and customers comes first, and we always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as quickly as we can. Reference Number WO: 07139709.
  • See all major faults

  • Scheduled works

  • Underway
  • Golden Grove Rd
  • Golden Grove
  • 21/09/2019
  • Temporary Supply Interruption
  • Estimated start time and water supply off: 23/09/2019 09:00 PM
    Estimated restore time and water supply back on: 24/09/2019 07:00 AM

    We’re improving your services and undertaking maintenance work in Golden Grove. Sometimes our crews need to temporarily interrupt the water supply to our customers and/or manage traffic while they are working. Temporary traffic management may remain in place until reinstatement of the impacted road is complete. We always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as safely and quickly as we can.

  • See all scheduled works

Follow Us On