Permits for water use

Permits for water use

You can apply for most business permits using the IPOS form.

One exception is a trade waste discharge authorisation.

These activities are covered by the IPOS application:

  • water-in fertiliser/pesticides/chemicals
  • testing irrigation systems
  • installing instant turf
  • completing irrigation audits
  • installing synthetic surfaces (sporting clubs)
  • maintaining grassed sites in caravan parks
  • using high pressure cleaners.

If you have any questions about business permits, please call us on 08 7424 3753 or email us at