eBilling Terms and Conditions
eBilling Terms and Conditions
You can elect to have eBilling on your eligible properties at any time.
You can elect one email address per eligible recipient to have eBills sent to.
Only one eBilling email per managing agent is permitted.
All property owners are able to sign up for eBilling for their eligible property, unless you have a managing agent who is managing the property for you.
All email addresses provided for eBilling must be accompanied by a mobile phone number. This is a regulatory requirement so that we may contact you in the event we are unable to deliver your bill.
In some circumstances SA Water may not be able to provide this service to you. For example;
- If your name is suppressed on your bill
- If you have special prearranged non-standard billing
- If your account is cancelled before the next bill
- Other special circumstance where we cannot provide this service
You will receive an email with a summary of your bill. A full version of your bill can be accessed via a link in the email called ‘View PDF'
As a residential customer, you can also view a history of previous bills via the mySAWater portal.
When you select to receive a bill by email, the request may take up to five business days to process.
Your bill for the account you select will be sent to your email address. Please contact us if your details have changed.
You will receive your eBills in accordance with the normal billing cycle.
You are responsible for
- ensuring your contact details are up to date
- ensuring you notify any additional owners or recipients of any changes you make to billing preferences for your property.
Our responsibilities to you
We will endeavour to send your eBill to the nominated email address.
After successive failed delivery attempts, we will endeavour to contact you to advise the eBill could not be delivered and seek an alternative email address.
If we do not hear from you, we will revert your SA Water bills to paper bills and send them to the mailing address on your account.
Cancellation and change of preference
You can stop receiving eBills at any time.
Opting out of eBilling will automatically set your account to paper bills on the mailing address listed on the account. We will not inform any additional owners/recipients when changes have been made to alter how bills are delivered.
As with paper bills, you will cease to receive eBills if you are no longer the owner (or representative of the owner) or the managing agent of the property.
Acceptance of terms and conditions
Unless you tell us otherwise, or these terms and conditions cease to apply, by signing up for eBilling, you agree:
- The information you have provided to us is true and complete to the best of your knowledge
- SA Water may refuse this application if:
- the property is not eligible for eBilling
- it becomes evident the information provided is incomplete or false
- That you are authorised to make changes to the nominated account to initiate eBilling:
- you are the residential property owner, or
- you are the managing agent, or
- you are the director, owner/sole-trader, partner or finance/account manager of the property owner organisation
- You will no longer receive paper bills to your mailing address
- You understand opting out of eBilling will automatically set your property back to paper bills to be sent to the mailing address listed on the account
The owner of the property is ultimately responsible for the payment of bills, whether they are paper bills or electronic bills.
Water Supply On
- 18/06/2020 03:05 PM - We are attending to an incident in Arthurton with no interruption to the water supply. The safety of our crews and customers comes first, and we always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as quickly as we can. Reference Number WO: 07505663.
- See all major faults
Temporary Supply Interruption
- Estimated start time and water supply off: 02/12/2020 09:00 AM
Estimated restore time and water supply back on: 02/12/2020 01:00 PM
We’re improving your services and undertaking maintenance work in North Brighton. Sometimes our crews need to temporarily interrupt the water supply to our customers and/or manage traffic while they are working. Temporary traffic management may remain in place until reinstatement of the impacted road is complete. We always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as safely and quickly as we can.
- See all scheduled works