Improving your water efficiency can potentially reduce your costs. If you're a business customer, our Business Relations team will help you find the best ways to improve water efficiency, and find hidden leaks. In some cases, this service has helped identify water leaks that cost in excess of $60,000 per year.
Benefits of leak analysis and water profiling
Our people are specialists in analysing water use. We can help you:
- identify leaks
- identify water theft
- identify potential equipment failures
- identify instances of equipment being left running
- profile your water use, to work out how, when and where water is used
While a typical service includes most of the below, it can be tailored to suit your needs and it can include:
- site walk-through
- installation of data loggers on your water meters to track water use for four to six weeks
- analysis of the collected data
- quantification of potential leaks
- written report
- copy of the raw data
- profile of water use
- review of historical water use
If you already have smart meters installed, you may just want us to work with you to analyse that data.
The cost varies depending on how you want to tailor your package. Costs are calculated based on an hourly rate of $95.
As a guide, a typical leak analysis for a simple business site may cost between $300 and $600. That generally includes a site walk-through, data capture for up to four weeks, data analysis, a written report and a copy of the raw data.
Contact our Business Relations team for more information.